COVID-19 Patient Safety Message
At Hopkins Health & Wellness Center and DMR Clinic Woodbury, the health and safety of
our patients, staff, and community is always our number one priority. We closely monitor the
COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) outbreak. We are staying up-to-date with the Minnesota
Department of Health, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization
OUR SAFETY PROCEDURES
- Mask wearing at all times
- Sanitize all patient and clinician contact surfaces between every patient encounter.
- Sanitizing hands before and after every patient encounter.
- Plexiglass shields in all reception and check-in areas.
- Temperature and symptom screening of all employees.
- Consistent preventative and social distancing measures taken by all employees
outside of clinic.
- In an effort to keep everyone safe, we are asking all patients/visitors to NOT enter
the building, and instead call to reschedule appointments if the following apply to
- Experiencing flu-like symptoms (fever, cough, shortness of breath)
- Travel identified as a Level 3 risk by the CDC with a return date in the past
- All patients are required to wear a mask when entering our facilities. If you do not
have a mask, we can provide a mask pending our supply availability. Of note, these
are not N95 masks.
- Visitors accompanying patients are not allowed in treatment areas unless they are
there to assist compromised or pediatric patients. Visitors have to stay in designated
- We will now be offering virtual care for medical and physical therapy appointments.
Please click on the virtual appointment link
We will continue taking extra precautions to provide the safest environment possible
for our patients, staff, and community. For any questions about your appointment, or
to schedule Virtual Care, please call 952-933-5085.
The steps to protect yourself from Coronavirus (COVID-19) are generally the same as those
for the flu:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or with an
alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue or your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a household
cleaning spray or wipe.
For information on prevention, symptoms, and what to do if you’re feeling sick, please call the
Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline at 651-201-3920.