Not all massages are the same, and our wellness center in Hopkins offers many different methods of massage. Massage is the physical manipulation of your muscles, kneading and stretching the muscles to promote whole-body wellness. While there are many different methods to this manipulation of the muscles, they share many of the same benefits, including:
- Reducing blood pressure
- Helping you sleep better at night
- Promoting better blood circulation
- Reducing stress
- Easing tension in the muscles
- Relieving pain
Our wellness center in Hopkins offers several different massage techniques, each focusing on particular benefits. Which of these might be right for you?
- Deep tissue. Manipulates deep layers of the muscles to relieve tension and stress.
- Craniosacral therapy. A gentle technique that releases tension in the fascia.
- Trigger point therapy. Great for sore spots and tight areas of your muscles.
- Sports massage. Used to promote healing to different areas of the body.
- Visceral manipulation. Focuses on internal organs.
Schedule an appointment for a massage in our Hopkins wellness center and speak with our trained and certified massage therapist. Discuss your symptoms and the goals you have for your massage therapy treatment. Based on this information, he can choose the massage therapy treatment that’s right for you and will help you move towards your wellness goals.
Massage is a great way to take care of yourself during the holidays, too. Take time out of your busy holiday schedule for a relaxing massage. You can schedule your appointment by calling us at 952-314-1245 or contacting us through our website.